This weekend Primus Racing heads off to Savannah, Georgia to Roebling Road Raceway for the first Round of the 2019 SCC season!
A strong field of 18 cars will take to the track for the Quartermaster Classic! With the potential of reaching 20 cars by the weekend we are very excited as the championship is still so new.
Quartermaster Clutches support of free products to the top 6 finishers has helped raise the bar and give all the drivers a little extra incentive to make this event. We have also hired the famed Road Atlanta announcer Scott Conway to join us for the weekend to announce both races and give out the special crystal trophies during the podium presentations. American Racer Tires and Primusracingparts.com are the primary sponsors of the race series and we are grateful to bring event sponsors like Quartermaster, Race Mirrors and Driven Race oil to sponsor 3 of the 5 events on the schedule.
Primus Racing is so appreciative to all the teams and drivers attending our first event because its vital to have a big field to keep sponsors happy. The Roebling Road event is run in conjunction with the SCCA Jim Stark Memorial weekend. We have received news of a few more drivers making the trip down to Savannah, Georgia. Cade Wilson and Dan Guenther are making plans to attend the race driving all the way from Michigan in hopes of a warm up for their full season of racing in the Midwest division of the country. We surely look forward to all the drivers joining in on this action packed weekend. We will supply sponsor strips that are placed on the bottom sidepod area of each side of the car. These can be picked up from Primus Parts trailer when you arrive at the track.
Full service mounting and balancing will be available at track as early as Thursday if anyone plans on doing Friday test day. Normally the series limits test days to save on overall cost, but it first race of year and some people want to get up to speed.
We are excited to get the season started and look forward to seeing everyone this weekend!
Current Entry List:
- James Belay, #8 Southeastern Environmental Associates Inc., 2001 VanDiemen RF01
- Chris Forrer, #5 BPC Motorworks, 1999 VanDiemen RF99
- Daniel Guenther, #41, 1998 VanDiemen RF98
- Matt Guzowski, #7 Metal Makers Group LLC, 1994 VanDiemen RF94
- Stan Hallock, #23 Dr. Stan Hallock/Primus/AirOptix, 1994 VanDiemen RF94
- Josh Herscher, #0 Big Diamond Racing/Primus Racing Parts, 2001 VanDiemen RF01
- Adam Jackson, #46 The CODfather Proper Fish and Chips, 2003 VanDiemen RF03
- Stuart Jackson, #6 The CODfather Proper Fish and Chips, 2014 VanDiemen DP08
- Nick Palacio, #25 Alliance Executive Search, 2001 VanDiemen RF01
- Tim Paul, #06 CellMark/ SMR, 2002 VanDiemen RF02
- Keith Roberts, #4 Mobile Electronics, 2000 VanDiemen RF00
- Chris Scharnow, #24 Morgan Stanley, 2001 VanDiemen RF01
- Marc Stern, #51 BPC Motorworks, 2001 VanDiemen RF01
- Doug Stewart, #72 Lowcountry Payment Processing, 2018 VanDiemen DP08
- Scott Vreeland, #71 Primus, 2002 VanDiemen RF02
- Fletcher Wullf, #95 wulffmotorsports.com, 1998 Tatuus RC98
- Daniel Zoretic, #67, 1998 VanDiemen RF98
Where the Drivers are Coming From